Well-Being Coach Certification Program
Well-Being Coach Certification Program (for Professional Development)
Become a coach and teach others about sustainable health and well-being. This program is intended for those in the helping professions—such as counselors, social workers, community health workers, and educators—seeking to become certified coaches. Participants must complete the following one-year 265-hour course plus an additional 20-hour training practicum.
- The Resilience and Well-Being Course: Foundations and Advanced Methods
- The Coach Training Practicum
Learn more about the dates, curriculum, and locations here.
You must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Graduate degree in any field (M.A., M.S.W., M.Ed., M.D., M.S., Ph.D., etc.)
- B.A. plus 5 years experience in counseling, nursing, education, or social work
- B.A. plus 5 years of coaching or PCC/MCC credential from the ICF.
The cost of the program is $6,450. Payment plans and financial aid are available.
CEU Credit Hours
For participants in St. Louis seeking CEUs and other continuing education credits, we have certification with the Missouri Institute of Mental Health, who will award 265 clock hours or 318 contact hours (31 CEUs) for the program. There is a $200 fee for the year.
Fill out the following application form to apply for the Well-Being Coach Certification Program. We will notify you once you have been accepted.