Request Access Below
Discover what makes our program MORE than a wellness coach training.
- Examine the depth of our biopsychosocial approach to coaching, which allows for sustainable transformation of the whole person—body, soul, and thought.
- Explore how Dr. C. Robert Cloninger, world-renowned psychiatrist, translated over 30 years of his pioneering research in the science of well-being into our model of health and wellness coaching.
- Review the logistics and pedagogical philosophy of our program so that you know what to expect if you choose to participate in our training.
- Learn about the current state of the health and wellness coaching field, including employment opportunities, income expectations, insurance reimbursement status, the importance of certification, etc.
- See the results of studies that demonstrate that our coaching decreases anxiety, depression, and burnout while increasing positive emotions and character development.
- Are you interested in becoming certified by the NBHWC?
- Get your questions about the program answered.